January 21, 2018, 12:43:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SSHHHHH.... we're sleeping.
 
  Home Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: someone make a tourny already  (Read 1912 times)
louise17
Newbie
*

Karma: 0
Offline Offline

Posts: 44


View Profile
« on: October 25, 2010, 11:50:49 AM »

seems that no one wants to challenge me idk why soo someone make a tourney so that i could challenge the majority of the people on this forum

(hope you guys arent afraid to go 1v1 with me)  Cry
Logged
Foozer1
Administrator
Mortal Kombat 2 Hero
*****

Karma: 9
Offline Offline

Posts: The Beyond Within...



View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »

seems that no one wants to challenge me idk why soo someone make a tourney so that i could challenge the majority of the people on this forum

(hope you guys arent afraid to go 1v1 with me)  Cry
Send David Gem a PM!
Logged

MIKE CALDWELL
Guest
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »

Lets do a team tourney.  I like the idea of sharing the feeling of defeat or victory with someone else. 
Logged
Q-dance69
Newbie
*

Karma: 1
Offline Offline

Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 05:34:11 PM »


(hope you guys arent afraid to go 1v1 with me)  Cry

If im not mistaken you are the one who is afraid all the time and runnin'
Logged
Foozer1
Administrator
Mortal Kombat 2 Hero
*****

Karma: 9
Offline Offline

Posts: The Beyond Within...



View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »


(hope you guys arent afraid to go 1v1 with me)  Cry

If im not mistaken you are the one who is afraid all the time and runnin'
Q Dance, join the team tourney!
Logged

Q-dance69
Newbie
*

Karma: 1
Offline Offline

Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 03:44:17 PM »


(hope you guys arent afraid to go 1v1 with me)  Cry

If im not mistaken you are the one who is afraid all the time and runnin'
Q Dance, join the team tourney!

Im afraid some guys dont like it when I join, because with 60% i have good till 'doable' connection but with the other 40% it is terrible or they dont want to fight me like louise who allways quit on me.


Damn I wish I was in usa now
Logged
Foozer1
Administrator
Mortal Kombat 2 Hero
*****

Karma: 9
Offline Offline

Posts: The Beyond Within...



View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 05:31:24 AM »

Im afraid some guys dont like it when I join, because with 60% i have good till 'doable' connection but with the other 40% it is terrible or they dont want to fight me like louise who allways quit on me.


Damn I wish I was in usa now
Simple: Get hardwired, son!
Logged

Q-dance69
Newbie
*

Karma: 1
Offline Offline

Posts: 40



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 08:07:21 PM »

Im afraid some guys dont like it when I join, because with 60% i have good till 'doable' connection but with the other 40% it is terrible or they dont want to fight me like louise who allways quit on me.


Damn I wish I was in usa now
Simple: Get hardwired, son!

Im hardwired daughter
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
Mortal Kombat 2 theme by Foozer. Based on Diablo3 theme by Vaun.
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!